Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

👁️ Summer Learning Journey - Day 3 - Week 2 👁️

First You Sea Me Now You Don't.
Image result for night owl
Activity 1 ( Night Owls )
In this activity, we have to write about our family.

I think I am an early riser because I usually wake up quite early in the school holidays and weekends. My mum is an early riser, but my dad and my sister are both night owls.




Activity 2 ( A Local Delicacy )
 One Of My Favourite Food Is: Pad Thai

Image result for pad thaiIngredients:
- 3 to 4 ounces of rice noodles
- Boiling Water
- 6 to 8 ounces of chicken breast
- Salt
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil
- One large shallot finely diced 
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 eggs ( whisked ) 
-  3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce 
- 3 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- Chilli flakes
- Juice of half a lemon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nidhi,

    I LOVE Pad Thai! It's what I always order when I go to a Thai restaurant. I visited Thailand a few years ago and the Pad Thai that people made in the streets was DELICIOUS!

    I'm an early riser too. I always have been, but I also have to be now that I have a little baby because she gets up pretty early! Do you go to bed quite early too? I need to otherwise I get very tired!

    It can be quite hard when some people are early risers in a family and others are night owls and want to stay up late.

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura, I usually go to bed early. Yes it is quite hard as half my family is night owls and half are early risers.

    Thanks Nidhi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.