Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

๐ŸŽ† Summer Learning Journey - Day 4 - Week 2 ๐ŸŽ†

๐ŸŽ† Spectacular, Spectacular ๐ŸŽ†

Activity 1 ( Planes, Trains & Automobiles )
In this activity, we have to write about which transport we will take to Milford Sound and why?
Image result for milford sound#

We were given an option to travel to Milford Sound through boat, helicopter or by foot. If I was to travel to Milford Sound I would choose a helicopter because of the scenery. Travelling in the air is usually more exciting than by boat or foot. Plus it would be my first time on a helicopter.

Image result for devil's bath rotorua
Activity 2 ( Its All In The Name )
Think of names that we can call the devils bath in Rotorua.

1. Alien Invasion
2. The Swamp 
3. Snot Lake 

These are some I have created.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nidhi,

    Me again :)

    Exploring Milford Sound by helicopter would be amazing! I've been on a helicopter once before, in Queenstown, and the view was breathtaking. If you ever get the opportunity to do it, take it! Have you been to Milford Sound before? I was there a few years ago and did one of the boat trips. I remember feeling so small surrounded by all of the huge mountains.

    Those are some great alternative names for Devil's Bath. If you were able to rename it, which one would you choose? I like 'The Swamp'. It reminds me of Shrek! :)

    Congratulations on completing another two activities, Nidhi. Keep up the great blogging!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.