Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Antarctica - Discovery & Animals - 2018

Antarctica

How well do you think this work has gone?
I think my group was successful in completing this assessment and presenting it. I think we researched well and done better than we expected. Overall we got a good result. 

What was the best section of your work?
I think the best section of our work was the discovery part of the video, which explained who and when Antarctica was discovered by. 

Image result for antarcticaWhere did you go wrong in completing the assessment?
I think we should have put more sources and websites on where we got the information from in our presentation to get a higher mark.

How might you improve your outcome in the future?
I would improve by perhaps focusing on one idea than tossing around with two or three ideas and making the presentation confusing. Also next time I would do presumably make a model to show a better picture.

What did I find interesting about the topic I completed my presentation on?
Something interesting I found out was when and who discovered Antarctica because they were many people. I also found out there are many countries who have much ownership over Antarctica.

What did I struggle with during the assessment?
I struggled with finding the key and interesting information about the topic. I also struggled with my group as they would slightly get off task.

Link to my presentation:  Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.