Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

🌞 Summer Learning Journey - Day 4 - Week 1 🌞

⛰️Activity 1 ( Scaling New Heights ) ⛰️

In this activity, we are supposed to write down 5 questions that we would ask Sir Edmund Hillary :

- What made you want to climb Mount Everest?

- How does it feel to be on the NZ $5 note?

- If you were to climb Mount Everest again, would you?

- How does it feel to represent your country doing these frightening activities?

- When climbing Mount Everest did you ever feel scared of the heights? 


Activity 2 ( Pancakes And Maple Syrup )

Image result for chicken fried rice

Ingredients: 
1 cup rice

shredded chicken 
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup frozen peas
4 carrots, diced
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce

  1. Cook 1 cup rice with two cups water in a rice cooker or on the stove.
  2. Heat sesame oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
  3.  Add in the vegetables and give it a stir.
  4. Add the rice, chicken, and soy sauce to the pan. Stir to the wok and take it off the heat.
  5. Enjoy!!!

Activity 3 ( Salt And Pepper )

In this activity, we have to give some information on our dream hotel:

If I got a choice to build a hotel, l I would build it in The Bahamas and my hotel would be built out of wood.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Nidhi!

    Congratulations on completing another great post! :)

    You've come up with some really thoughtful questions for Sir Edmund Hillary. I would be particularly interested in hearing the answer to number two. If you were given the opportunity, would you like to climb Mount Everest?

    Yum! Fried rice is one of my favourites too! I never make it at home though; I tend to only have it when I eat out. But now that you've shown me how simple it is, I might have to give it a go myself. Do you make this recipe often?

    Nidhi, your hotel looks amazing! What programme did you use to create your image? I really like how big you've made it, and the beds look SUPER comfy. Can you tell me why you've chosen the Bahamas? Have you been there before?

    I'm really impressed with how much effort you're putting into your Summer Learning Journey posts, Nidhi; well done! :)

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikey, I think I would never climb Mount Everest. Would you?
    I love fried rice so maybe few times every month. Whats your favorite food? I used 3D Room designer. I chose the Bahamas because its such a tropical island and with clear water and it's so pretty. I have never been to the Bahamas but one day I would love to go.

    Once again thanks Mikey

    Nidhi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.