Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

🌊 Summer Learning Journey - Day 1 - Week 2 🌊

Water Water Everywhere 


Activity 1 ( Surfs Up! ) 

This is a picture of me and my friend walking at Taylors Mistake.

I like walking on tracks because it's good for you and Its a lot of fun. Some tracks are difficult but fun and some tracks are easy and can be finished really fast.
Image result for the great taupo cycle race
Activity 2 ( The Great Taupo Cycle Race )

In this activity, we have to list three people I would like to have for my support crew if I was to do this race. 

1. Mum ( I chose my mum because she is really energetic and would be proud of me no matter what position I came ) 

2. Sister ( I chose my sister because she is really funny, active and she is always making me smile ) 

3. My Dad ( I chose my dad because he would encourage me to do my best )

Activity 3 ( Something Smells Fishy )

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Nice work!
    you have put heaps of effort into your posts!
    Please comment on my blog at
    https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.com/
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nidhi
    Nice work so far. Have you ever tried trail running'? I used to do at least one trail run a week when I was training for half marathons. I loved the chance to get away from the city and other people. I really miss that experience. What benefits do you think I gained by including trail runs in my training programme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nidhi,

    I like going on big walks too. Especially ones that lead you somewhere overlooking the ocean. What are your favourite kinds of walks to do? There's lots of beautiful bush walks around where I live. Are there any in Christchurch?

    It sounds like you've got a really supportive family :) Have you been to Taupo before? The lake is huge! I imagine it would be quite tiring to cycle all the way around it.

    Well done on correctly answering the true or false questions. How interesting that sharks have eyelids but can't blink! Do you know why that is? I like how you've displayed this activity as well Nidhi, well done :)

    Talk soon,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And remember to attribute any images you use on your blog. It's important that we give credit to the owner of the photos we use. Here's a link to help you do that on your next post:

      https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

      Thanks Nidhi,

      Mikey :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.