Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Writing Goal - English - 2018

Writing Goals:

What are my strengths in writing?
Some of my strengths in writing is using descriptive words & using the right punctuation in my writing.  

Image result for writingWhat are my next steps in writing?
Linking my work to society, the world & other texts.

Where would I like to be at the end of Yr 9?
I would like to be at the Level 6 Merit or Excellence. 

How am I going to enable myself to reach this goal? 
 I will work harder by doing all my English homework, have a good attitude towards English & generally work harder.

What am I learning?
I am learning to recognize my strengths and what I need to work on.

How does this work show my learning?
This shows my learning because I have written what my strengths are and what I need to improve in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.