Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Vocabulary & Create - Wonder - Can Do.

VOCABULARY - Find the meanings of the following words: Fashionista, celestial, flabbergasted, sarcastic, meticulously, illuminating and transition.

Fashionista:
1. A person who is really interested in fashion.

Celestial:
1. Something good.
2. Relating to heaven
3. Arranged in or relating got the sky or related to outer space.

Flabbergasted:
1. Suprised or amazed

Sarcastic:
1. Sharp or bitter expression towards someone
Image result for words
Meticulously:
1. Something that shows lot's attention to detail.

Illuminating:
1. Lights up.

Transition:
1. Something that changes from one to another.
2. Either from one place to another.


What am I learning?
I am learning to find out the meanings of these words above.

How does this work show my learning?
How does this work show my learning because I have discovered the meanings of these words and written them down. 

What am I wondering?
I am wondering how was the language English discovered?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.