Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Butter Chicken - Home Economics

Butter Chicken 
Image result for butter chicken and rice

On Friday the 25th of October our Home Economics class made Butter Chicken. 


My group were assigned tasks and because we didn't have a full team we had to work even harder to get finished on time. My job was to make the butter chicken sauce but earlier in the lesson, I had not cut my chicken to a reasonable size which meant I had to leave the sauce on for longer so the chicken was cooked. Everyone in my group did a good job and I don't know how but we got out on time.


I did not taste the butter chicken but I had got some feedback from my friends and group members. They liked the chicken but thought the sauce did not have enough flavour and wanted a bit more spices. My group member had basically the same comment and for next time we cook this dish we know to add more spices into the sauce. 

What did the group do well?
The group was focused and everyone knew what they had to do. This meant no one was standing around doing nothing. They did their jobs quickly because we didn't have an extra member. All the members contributed and we were able to finish on time. 

What could we improve on?
I think we could improve on communication because during that class, even though everyone was doing their own thing this meant we were not able to communicate on what we had to do next or who's doing what. It was a messy lesson. 

Next steps?
As stated above we may need to improve on our communication among the team. 

I was not here on Friday the 1st Of November, which means I can not write a blogpost on the dish we made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.