Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Another World - English


You have the power to change the world. What does an ideal world look like in your mind? What could you do to make it a reality?

An ideal world for me is where every human being is respected for who they are ( Not matter the gender, culture or religion). Everyone shows humanity! This means showing kindness, loyalty and just being humane. I would also like to see a world where animals are respected and taken care of. This means no torture or animal testing. Secondly, where poverty is not to be seen. Thirdly, where everyone is helping each other, no greed but instead a smile. Lastly where women and men are both treated equally and not degraded. 

To make a difference I will continue to keep showing generosity. I will encourage the women I know and will not degrade men. And lastly, I will just be kind!

Image result for changing the world quotes


1 comment:

  1. I love it Nidhi. I like how you talked about how you would 'fix' poverty by making it not seen. Also I like how everyone wouldn't be judged by their appearance or gender etc.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.