Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

✨ Summer Learning Journey - Day 1 - Week 3 ✨

🔥 A Heated Debate 🔥

Activity 1 ( Togs Or Trackies )

Image result for summer in nz
I think the best time to visit New Zealand is in the summer because you get the most out of the sun. These are some activities you can do in the summer: 

- You can swim at the beach.
- You can walk in the native forests
- You can fish 
- You can kayak.
- And many other things........ 

Image result for sunsmart  



Activity 2 ( You Are My Sunshine )

Ways to stay sun smart in summer:

1. Most importantly apply sunscreen
2. Wear a hat 
3. Wear sunglasses
4.  Sit under a shady area
5. Put on a shirt

Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek & Slide

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nidhi,

    Summer's a great time to be in New Zealand, isn't it? It's definitely my favourite time of the year. What's your's? My nephews were given kayaks for Christmas so we had a great time out on the water.

    Those are some really great tips for being sun smart! Another tip I like to remember is to make sure you drink plenty of water. It's something we should do all year 'round, but it's especially important when we're out in the Sun because our bodies become dehydrated a lot quicker.

    Well done on completing another two activities, Nidhi. I'm so impressed by the amount of work you've put into your Summer Learning Journey. Keep it up! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mikey, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I think summer is aslo my favorite time of year.

    Nidhi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.