Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

✈️ Summer Learning Journey - Day 3 - Week 3 ✈️

Image result for pukeko
Taking Flight 


Activity 1 (Bird Of The Year ) Pukeko
The pukeko is one of the most notified birds due to its bold colours on its feathers. The pukeko is generally found in marshy roadsides and low lying country, but it can be found in swamps, lagoons, reeds and rushes. These birds are around 51 cm long. They are mostly vegetarian but they also eat, invertebrates, eggs, frogs, small fish, chicks & mammals. Pukekos can be territorial and aggressive.

Image result for Shapeshifting
Activity 2 ( Flying Fox ) 
In this activity, we have to tell you what superpower would I like and why?

I would like to be able to shapeshift. I chose this superpower because you can turn into anything and any moment and no one would notice, and it seems exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nidhi

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing these two activities! Shade shifting sounds like such a cool superpower - would it be limited to just animals on Earth or could you use your imagination to create and transform into a animal that you created? Anyway, keep up the excellent work Nidhi!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I think my shape shifting ability would be limited to animals on Earth.

      Nidhi =)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.