Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Social Studies - Maramataka - Research Project - 2018

In Social Studies we are supposed to choose a topic on the Maori culture prior to Europeans.
I chose the Months Of The Maori Calendar.

Learning Intention:
To understand the life of Maori prior to Europeans arriving it's connection to today's society.

What My Research Is About?
My research was about the Months Of The Maori Calendar. Maramataka - Moon.

2 Things I Found Interesting?
- Each month was represented by a star or stars.
- The original Maramataka was a tradition.

2 Things I Thought I Done Well?
- I think the layout of my presentation is great.
- I think my researching is good and I finished on time.

Something I Want To Do Differently Next Time?
Probably something different I would do next time would have been add more research, color and use a larger paper to do my presentation on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.