Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Conflict Styles - Health - 2018

LO: Communicate what you have learned and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete.

Image result for conflict
What did you learn about?
I learned about conflict styles and how to reduce them.

 When discussing conflict styles what did you notice about yourself?
When I am faced with conflict from parents I am often Passive. However when with friends and teachers I am often between passive and assertive.

How can you reduce conflict during the Business & Enterprise Kete? Give an Example?
During the Business and Enterprise Kete, I will be able to reduce conflict by paying attention to what the person is saying an don't interrupt, 
Speak slowly, carefully and with a calm voice, 
Wait until they have stopped speaking and then make a comment, 
Respect their opinions, 
Pay attention to your non - verbal communication - it should match your verbal communication.
Eg:  If I don't agree with my teammate's opinion, we agree to disagree.

Give an example of when you might need to keep calm during Business & Enterprise Kete?
During the Business and Enterprise Kete, I will be able to be CALM in several situations for example if my teammates get into an argument I will be able to resolve the situation and carry on. Also, I will be able to reduce conflict in an appropriate way without hurting anyone's feeling.
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.