Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

CARR Licence - English - Full

In English, we have been put in a card in these four categories: Learners, Restricted, Full & Expert.
Different categories have various outcomes. Fortunately, I am in Full which determines I have extra privileges than people below me. Unfortunately, if you don't meet the standards you fall down levels.



Full Means:  
I am able to make good decisions about my learning.
I can use my phone in class if I ask the teacher first.
I stay on task.
I can work appropriately with others.
I have all the equipment ready for learning.
I catch up on work if I have been dilatory and I reach deadlines.
I accept consequences for my actions.
If I get off task I can get back on without anyone telling me too.

How Can I Work?
I have increased control over my conditions of work.
I can only listen to work when asked.
I may use my phone with permission.
I control my toilet breaks.
I may use the kitchen area to fill up my water bottle.
I am not allowed to eat in class.
I may work outside with permission.
I make my own decision on where I sit.
My teacher gives me the in choice in the work I do a lot of the time.

Why do I think I am on a Full license?
I think this because I am organized and get my work done and I meet deadlines. My teachers trust me and due to that, I am on a Full license. 

These are the additional cards :
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.