Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Mindfulness and Body Clues - Health


In Health, we are given questions to answer after we have finished a topic and this weeks topic was Mindfulness and Body Clues. - Extention Task

Lo: Communicate what I have learned and how I will apply this to the Business and Enterprise Kete. 

What did I learn about?

I learned about the importance of being mindful and body clues ( how can you tell a person feeling by there body language). Being mindful taught me the value to connect with someone and to maintain that quality relationship in a positive way through, being non-judgemental, paying attention to them and to show genuine interest. Being aware of body clues taught me to assume if a person is angry or happy through there body language. It recognizes that if you were to speak to them, you do it in a way which was not hurtful or rude because you could read their body language.
Pic                                                                                   Evidence     


Was there anything I felt difficult to understand? Why?
Nope.

When talking to a classmate how did you know what they were feeling?
When communicating with my classmate I noticed they were smiling a lot and had soft eyes and her posture was straight. I could tell they were feeling happy or excited because of there body language.


How can I apply my new knowledge to the Business kete? ( Mindfulness )
During the Business and Enterprise Kete, I will be able to be mindful of me and my peers. I will do this by showing interest in what they may be speaking about, noticing verbal and non-verbal messages, being non-judgemental & attempting to connect with them.


How can I apply my new knowledge to the Business and Enterprise Kete?
( Body Clues )
During the Business and Enterprise kete, I will be able to distinguish body clues and I will do this by using the information I am learning now to be able to understand peoples body clues and approach them in an appropriate manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.