Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Business And Enterprise

What are we learning:
I am learning to work collaboratively.
Working collaboratively with other I need to:

  1. Listen to other people's idea's.
  2. Taking responsibility for parts of the task and seeing these through to completion.
  3. To listen to others advice
  4. Being Flexible
  5. Being a positive person within my company.
HOW AM I PROGRESSING :
So far i think i am working well with my peers and gaining advice from others. I think I am listening to other people's idea's by not talking while they are talking and letting everyone share their idea's.I think I am taking responsibility for part of my work and letting everyone in my group a chance to do tasks. I think am letting everyone speak and giving everyone a chance to share idea's. I think I am being flexible and solving problems with my group. I think a I being a positive person because when we have problem within the company I try to solve it and soon as possible.
JPEG ImageWhat has the company done so far:
We have completed 12 -14 Popsicle stick frames so far and if we complete a few more we will have enough money to pay back Mrs elley. My company is planning to make 24 -28 so we can make profit for our business. We have struggled with getting our hot glue gun sticks from Mrs Gibson and then we solved the problem by asking someone from our group to see if you have some at home. Luckily 1 person from our group had hot glue sticks.
WHAT IS THE COMPANIES NEXT STEP:
The companies next step is to make enough products to make profit. To help my peers with company work. 
WHAT DO I EXPECT ON MARKET DAY:
I expect that we should be able to make profit and all our products should be sold out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.