Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Business Through Games

What are we learning : 1. Produce a product for sale. 2. Run a profitable business. 3. Explain the roles that business and enterprise has within society.
What games did you play: I played Gumption,Trading around the world and the small business game.
What did you enjoy/not enjoy about them: I enjoyed gumption and Trading around the world because I had enjoyed playing in groups and you could play the Trading game at home which I really liked.I didn't enjoy the small business game because it was very hard to notify where all the things were.
What challenges did you face in each game: 
GUMPTION: My challenge that I faced was that I had no money left in the end which was hard.
THE SMALL BUSINESS GAME: My challenge was that it was really hard to find where things were.
TRADING AROUND THE WORLD: It was hard because I was losing my resources in the end.
What have you learnt about running business and trade: It is hard because you have to order stock and go to meetings and hire people. Which takes a long time.
What Are You Wondering: I am wondering how much money you can make in gumption.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nidhi, Your work is tidily presented and thoughtful. I wonder if there is a way to make money without losing all your resources in the 'Trading around the world' game. I am pleased you enjoy Gumption, I will try to find time for us to play again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.