Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Social Studies - Human Rights - Poster



What Am I Learning So Far?
In Social Studies I am learning about Human Rights, and what rights people have all over the world.

What Is The Most Interesting Thing I've Learnt?
Something interesting I learnt is if people have these rights, why is there still slavery? Why can't over a million adults read? Why are people getting discriminated because of there colour, religion or sex?

Explain What My Work Is And How It Links To The Topic?
Canva Poster:
This poster is all about the thirty human rights all humans have all over the world. It tells us what rights we have and that humans can't force us to do things for their pleasure. I think this connects to my learning because I have displayed all the human rights in a poster and have made keywords stand out.
Ranking:
The ranking above, me and my group have done is all about what we think is the most important human rights are as a group. There is also a description below explaining why we chose certain rights as our first, second and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.