Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Word Vomit - 3 / 5 / 2018



As I am paddling through the crystal clear water, I feel cold as this freezing wind blows across my face. I look at scenic views pass me. I notice these beautiful mountains, sitting next to each other. As I paddle through the water I lose myself in my thoughts. I paddle until the water starts to move and soon it gets faster and faster. I see my cabin I paddle like I have never paddled before. But I feel my canoe slowly going backwards. I start to yell but I realize that I am the only one or am I. I look behind I see this huge wave piling behind me. I stand up and jump into the water. This wave is getting bigger and bigger, I say to myself taking swimming lessons as a kid has really paid off. I reach the water bank and start to stand up. And then Whoosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.