Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Social Studies - Cultural Work Presentation

   

What have I done or have been working on?
I have been working on creating a presentation to show to the class about my culture. This slide shows what I have done.

What have I learned about my or others cultural group?
I have learned that Laos has a new year that lasts for 3 to 4 days or at least a week.
I also learned that the Philippines have different languages in their country. I have also learned how to count in Laotian.

1 comment:

  1. S’mae,

    I liked how you used a load of pictures. I found it helped me understand a bit more about what you had written on your presentation. I would of liked to know more about the art/music in India and Fiji

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.