Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

My Writing Goal For 2018

Image result for writingMy writing goal for Punctuation:
Right now for my punctuation, I am at 4 
to improve I need to use more comma's but properly. Use question marks when they are needed and use explanation marks to express feelings.

My writing goal for Vocabulary:

Right now for my vocabulary, I am at 4 
to improve I need to make my reader interested in what I am writing and to use words that explain how your feeling.

My writing goal for Organisation:

Right now for my organization, I am at 5
to improve I need to focus on one idea in one paragraph.

My writing goal for Sente
nce Structure:
Right now for my Sentence Structure, I am at 4
to improve I need to make sure I chose the right sentence to show the reader what I want them to know or how I want them to feel.

My writing goal for Structure & Language:
Right now for my structure & language I am at 3
to improve I need to try to match all my writing with the reason I am writing.

My writing goal for Ideas:
Right now for my Ideas, I am at 3
to improve I need to write more Ideas and make sure each Idea has lot's of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.