Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

LEPROSY RECOUNT

My Recount on Leprosy:

As I woke up I saw the sunrise and had some hope that I would get out of here. I was waiting for my breakfast from Mr Thomas (Care Taker). I got up and started the fire since it had been cold for the last few days. I looked outside and saw the little white fence and started dreaming. Finally Mr Thomas has arrived he was wearing a blue jacket with black pants and what had he got for me? I got a plate of toast with butter and thought if I was at home I would have gotten a buffet of food. Lost in thought I had my breakfast  I went to read my books since it is the only thing that makes me happy. After reading about 4 books I heard my canary squeaking and thought he might be hungry I fed him and gave him some water and went outside to get fresh air. Hearing the sound of the birds made me so delighted. It was 12.00. I saw the caretaker coming and stood up in pain and walked towards him. He put my lunch on the table and said to me “ Here you go” and then walked off. After I had eaten my lunch I went to listen to my record player. I listened to a variety of songs and fell asleep. I woke up and saw the time it was 5.00. I went outside and started speaking to my canary. I could see the sun setting and went inside. Mr Thomas had already put my dinner on the table and I went to eat it. By the time I had finished it was 8.30. It was time for bed. I thought in my head another day. Sigh.

For this task I had to imagine myself with leprosy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.