Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Andy Warhol - Festival Of The Arts!

What are we doing in Festival Of The Arts ( LAST WEEK 16th Nov):
In festival of the arts we are creating name tags and painting them to our desire, our name tag had to be pop art, we also created an ode about food. My ode was about french fries.

What is pop art:
Pop art is you take something that is popular and transfer that into art.
Here is my digital name tag and ode:


What did I find interesting about pop art?
Something that was interesting for me was how Andy Warhol used to get normal pictures and transfer them into pop art.
What do you want to find out about pop art?
Who first created pop art and why?
What would you like to create?
I would want to create a pop art about other people's countries.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nidhi, What is Pop Art? What was your ode, I would love to see you sharing these additional details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post Nidhi. I really like your digital name tag. I am really interesting in what you are wanting to create. What country in particular would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.