Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Reflection - English Speech


Related imageReflection:

In English class, we have been writing a speech on our favourite topic and learning techniques on how to do a good speech. My presentation was about education. I talked about why it is important, the places that don't offer education, the impacts of not going to school and some relevant facts. I am proud of everything I have produced but especially the speech, I put a lot of effort into writing it. I didn't have many challenges apart from speaking in front of an audience. If I was to do something different next time I would speak a little louder and project my voice. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection, Nidhi!
    You used visual aids well in your speech, as well as having strong eye contact and a conclusion which made an impact. Your ideas were developed with facts to support them.
    Next time you could try interacting with the audience.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.