Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Fish & Chips - Home Economics

Fish And Chips
Last Friday my group and I made fish and chips. Our group had many tasks, especially because one member was not able to cook with us. The tasks were spread out evenly and amongst every member. The fish was nice and soft and the bread crumbs were a great addition to the dish. I personally thought the chips were seasoned perfectly and had been cut perfectly, not to thin, no to thick.

What we did well?
Our group managed time very well and was able to finish before lunchtime. We worked as a team and got things done quickly and kept our benches clean. 



What needs to be improved next time?
If we were to make this dish again we would use our time better and spread the lemon juice on fish before applying the bread crumbs. Maybe read the recipe better.

Feedback:
My group members loved the chips but thought the fish was too soft. I personally loved the dish and would definitely make it again in my own time. 

Next Steps:
Our next steps would be too read the recipe thoroughly and finish making any dish with time to spare. 

This recipe was used from: My Food Bag.

1 comment:

  1. This recipe was certainly a good one to try as the fish is baked in the oven ( as were the Chips) instead of being fried. I'm pleased you want to try it again at home. Do you know the variety of fish we used?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.