Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Diversity - English


The past two terms in English we have been looking at the concept of another world. The class has read books relating to different people and worlds which our world can connect to. We have watched and read texts from different perspectives which included the idea diversity. Diversity was shown in the film ( Zootopia ) and the book ( The children of blood and bone ). 

Diversity means to be able to understand the people who are different from you and respect their differences. This means respecting their culture, religion, gender and etc. I think diversity is significant and should be shown by everyone because it helps grow your knowledge about various cultures and people. If more people show the diversity the world will be a better place. 


What do I already know?
I know that diversity is about accepting people who are different along with respecting them. Although I didn't have great knowledge about diversity before this year. 

What did I learn this year?
I learnt to understand the different perspectives of people and to respect them. I learnt more about various cultures ( The children of blood and bone ). 



Image result for diversity

2 comments:

  1. hello Nidhi,I like how you have used a lot of information in your blog post.I like how you use the photo i think it looks good in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Nidhi!
    It's good to see you thinking about your learning so far, as well your thoughts on diversity.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.