Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

🔨 My Balancing Toy - 2018 🔨

My Balancing Toy Reflection :

This is the picture of my work, that I was doing in technology with Mr Reese. I was unable to complete my balancing toy because later in the term I had lost some pieces which made me slow down and I was not productive and using my time very well. I really enjoyed using drills and machines to complete my work. I learnt quite a lot of things throughout this process but mostly how to follow safety signs and how to be safe around dangerous equipment. One challenge I faced was trying to file continuously because it takes quite long to get it to the right angle. But I overcame it by exerting myself to stay on task and stay focused. I really enjoyed getting out of my comfort zone. Thanks, Mr Reese =).

2 comments:

  1. nice work like the way set it out on the blog looks good keep work up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.