Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Stand By Me - Vocabulary

STAND BY ME

Learning Outcomes: 

LO 1: Describe the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents with respect to the 4 dimensions of Hauora.
LO 2: Explain ways in which you can take responsibility for your own well-being during adolescence.
LO 3:  Investigate community helping agencies that are available to assist people within the dimensions of Hauora.

HOW DOES THIS SHOW MY LEARNING:
I think this shows my learning because I have understood the meaning of these words and I also have understood the Lo's for this kete.
WHAT AM I THINKING:
While working on this task I was thinking what is the meaning of holistic since it was hard to find on the internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.