Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

High Impact Car Race Results ............



What did we do ?
The first race was how far could the cars go. Everyone had 5 minutes to touch up their cars for the races.
The second race was the car that could go closest or stop at the end of the green line. Then again everyone could have 5 minutes touch up their cars.
The third race was which could go furthest and then again everybody had a fair race because we all go to make our car into whatever shape we wanted and we all started at the race line and tried to get the car to go furthest.

Displaying Screenshot 2017-05-23 at 11.23.22 AM.pngThe Effects Of My Modification:

In the picture it shows that I have put clay at the back of the car to make it go faster. The clay put's weight on the back to make it go faster as well.


Displaying Screenshot 2017-05-23 at 11.23.41 AM.png
This car was made like this because it had to stop at the green line. We put more weight on it this time so it could go slower putting more friction on it. 

Displaying Screenshot 2017-05-23 at 11.23.33 AM.png



This car was made for the car which could go the longest distance. We didn't put anything on because we thought it might go faster.


THE RESULTS:
How did your car do in each race compared to others:
I think we done good just above average on our car.

What cars won the race:
Car no. 2 and 3 did a good job.


Why did they win:
Because they had enough friction and acceleration in their cars.





REFLECTION :
What were we learning about?
We were learning about High Impact and what forces interact with moving objects.



How does this show my understanding of learning:
It shows my learning because I have learnt a lot of words and I have used them in my previous blogs about High Impact.

What do I still need more work on:
I need to work on understanding more about acceleration, friction, thrust and gravity and more words about this kete.

What am I wondering:
I am wondering that what do I have to do to make my car be the fastest, stop at the green line and make it go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.