Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Health - Well Being - Te Whare Ta Pa Wha - 2018

A conclusion on what the" Whare Tapa Wha is how it illustrates Hauroa?
Whare Tapa Wha is about your overall well being including your Physical Well Being ( Taha Tinana ), Spiritual Well Being ( Taha Wairua ), Social Well Being ( Taha Whanau ) & Mental and Emotional Well Being ( Taha Hinengaro ). This is useful to understand because when your trying to become more mentally and physically fit Hauora and the Whare Tapa Wha come in very beneficial.

Image result for well being quotes

How did you participate with others and how did you contribute to your team?
I participated well because I contributed by writing the meanings and examples for each wall and assigning roles for each person in my group to complete. Next time I will not joke around with friends and try to keep and on track, including my friends and I.
Bibliography - Well


How did you cope with team challenges and how did you relate to others?
It was challenging when certain people in my group were away which made doing the tasks a bit difficult. Other people would not listen and get off track. I coped with the challenges by reminding them of the deadlines and making them sit in silence =). I worked okay with others because everyone would do their jobs but weren't paying attention. Next time I will maybe choose other people to work among.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.