Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Health - Business Studies - Resilience

What did I learn about?
I learned what a deeper meaning of resilience is and how to show it. I also learned why it is important to show it in a business environment and how to cope with change.

My favorite saying connected to resilience is? 
" You should never give up. No matter how hard the situation is, always believe that something beautiful is going to happen".
 - Unknown.         

Was there anything I felt difficult to understand? Why?
None.

How did I relate to the video " Who Moved My Cheese"?
 The video " Who moved my cheese " is about trying to confront change in a positive manner and move on even though conditions were difficult. This video was about finding the cheese through a maze. After all the cheese had finished some characters kept going to find new cheese and encouraged themselves to find the cheese while one character stayed behind and sobbed. ( I think he was in the wrong mindset).



How can I apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?
During the Business and Enterprise Kete, I will be prepared to confront change and maintain my stress in a positive manner.

 I will do this by?
By accepting everyone's idea's and discussing stuff among them to prevent arguing and disagreement and of course remaining calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.