Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Music - 13th Friday - Reflection !

Reflective Blog Post:

Image result for musicalsWhat have I learned?
I learned how to sing with a big audience and 
how to project my voice to the audience evenly.

How does this work show my learning?
The performance shows my learning because what we learned in
Image result for musicalsrehearsal we showed on the stage and I learned new musicals.

What did I find challenging?
Something I found challenging was standing in front of 
the audience and trying to project my voice loud enough.

What would I do differently if I did this again?
Image result for musicalsI would pay attention to the teacher so if we were to do this again we would
be able to dance and sing to make the performance more interesting.

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed learning about different musicals and 
doing little projects along the way.

What am I wondering?
I am wondering if I were to do this again 
what song would I sing too?

What was it like performing on the day?
It was not as scary as I thought to perform in front of that many people.
It was actually alright and everyone performances were so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.