Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Gymnastics (PE) 12/9/2017

What do I want to achieve through this period.
Doing a Backward roll and backward flip on the bar.

I didn't achieve my goal because i wasn't able to go to the session.
 I did not achieve  my backward flip because i was not curling my leg.

19.9.2017:
What I want to achieve through this period?
I want to be able to do a backward flip on the bar.

I didn't get to achieve my goal because i was not able to go on the bar.
I did achieve to do a forward roll.
Image result for gymnastics gif
26/09/2017
What i want to achieve :
I want to be able to do a backward flip on the bar.
I didn't achieve my goal because I didn't have much arm strength to curl my body around.
But i did achieve doing some stuff on the trampoline. Which was fun

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nidhi, I like how you added a GIF of what you're trying to achieve.I think you could work on explaining more about why you couldn't do what you wanted to achieve. Did missing a session have a huge affect on improving your gymnastic skills?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.