Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We Are Hornby Assessment.

What are we learning?
We are learning to explain how Hornby High School is community and describe the roles and responsibilities.

How I think this work shows my learning?
I think this shows my work because I have told you how 
we are a community and the roles and responsibilities we need in the community.Also I have told you what the values mean. For Example I have put some roles that people have in Hornby High School.


If I did this again what would I do differently?
I would do it on the computer so the words would stand out. I would also tell you why the values are important.
Why are the values important?
The values in Hornby High School are important because we need it to achieve our goals and respect each other and the environment. Without the values we would be a school filled with chaos.

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work?
Who came up with the values for Hornby High School.(Commitment,Achievement,Resilience and Respect)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nidhi, I like your work it is very eye catching and it explains a lot about our school and the values.But I think next time take away that line underneath that I but other then that it is really good.Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.