Pages

Saturday 17 September 2016

SUSTAINABILITY

SUSTAINABILITY

AIM: 
I want to know how to grow a sustainable garden.


THINGS I NEED TO CONSIDER:

-Can the plants grow in our climate?
-What plants can you grow when planted in September?
-How long do they take to mature? 
-When can they be harvested?
-How many mature plants will fit into my garden?
-How can I water them during the holiday?
-How do I keep pests away?

RESEARCH:I would like to grow:
-Spinach-ready in- 4 to 5 weeks.
-Lettuce-ready in-4 to 5 weeks.
-Carrot-ready in-12 to 14 weeks.
-Sweet corn-ready in-12 to 14 weeks.

How to keep pests away:
-Put coffee ground near the plants so no pests will come in.
WATERING SYSTEM:
-
Image result for self watering system for outdoor plants


EQUIPMENT:
-gloves
-gardening tools
-measuring tape
-seeds


1.Take the weeds out 
2.Plant the seeds
3.Put your protective system over it.
4. Water it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.